Our Agri Client is dedicated to delivering solutions and systems optimising farm productivity, profitability and sustainability.
We are looking for an Agronomy Consultant to join the team of 65 Agronomists based throughout Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Western Australia.
The role will involve:
Servicing existing clients on the full range of agri products and cutting-edge agronomic advice to maximise crop and pasture yield.
Fostering relationships with new clients by promoting your agronomic and consulting services.
Driving the adoption of available technologies including sensor and precision agriculture technology.
Assisting in the running and co-ordination of field days, farmer meetings and research trials. Writing technical and management articles where required.
To be successful in the role you will:
- You must have a relevant degree in agronomy or similar
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in agronomy or related field.
- Have highly developed interpersonal skills and excellent customer service.
- Work cohesively in a team environment.
- Interest in both winter cereal cropping and mixed farming systems.
- Have a passion for driving whole farm performance through field-centric technology.
- Commitment to innovation and sustainable agronomic and farm management practices
- This role is ideal for an agronomist looking to go to the next level and forge a career in independent proactive agronomy.