Our client is a family-owned business that's been in operation since 1988. Using only Australian sourced steel products to ensure the highest quality builds, this highly successful company has a wide range of commercial sheds and rural steel buildings designed specifically for durability and stability.
They have a close-knit team of approximately twenty staff that are all located at the fit for purpose, manufacturing facility and offices based in Dubbo, NSW.
Joining a well-established team of engineers, you will be responsible for the fabricating, assembling, repairing, and maintaining of various equipment and machinery. As the Boilermaker/Welder, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Operating equipment such as lathes, mills & drilling equipment
- Performing engineering measurements
- Interacting with computing technology
- Using hand and power tools
- Performing fault diagnostics
- Preparing fabricated components for hot-dipped galvanising
- Operating Forklifts, EWPs, and Overhead Gantry Cranes
With relevant experience and an engineering/mechanical trade certificate, the ideal candidate will be able to meet the following criteria:
- A focused attention to finished job detail and Q&A
- Familiar with relevant software (Tekla, AutoCAD, etc)
- Ability to undertake self-inspection of workmanship to ensure it meets with appropriate standards
- Be well-presented, enthusiastic, reliable, and punctual
- Driver's licence and own transport
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Be part of a culture that values and stands by its employees
- Join a company that values family and community
- Long term career possibilities for the right candidate
- Further education and career development
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian agribusiness. Our extensive digital network connects high calibre candidates to diverse and exciting roles with respected clients across Australia's agriculture sector.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Frazer, Recruitment Consultant Agri Talent: 0439 093 516