Our client is one of Australia's largest rural distributors, servicing the agricultural industry nation-wide. From crop protection to pet feed, our client continues to build a convenient and trustworthy supply of rural supplies and equipment.
As the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the management of various facets of the business from a sales and operational perspective. With a strong focus on growth and development, you will maintain efficient strategies behind annual sales plans and resource management.
With a background in sales and inventory management, your duties will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Developing sales plans in conjunction with the Northern Manager and General Manager Group Sales
- Facilitate Rockhampton-based customer meetings with accordance with sales plan
- Identify growth opportunities with existing customers
- Target and initiate plans with new potential customers
- Monitor competitor activity and leading market trends
- Identify and recommend opportunities to improve current business practices and procedures
- Ensure marketing/telemarketing activities are in line with company's sales plan
We are looking for a highly organised individual with exceptional attention to detail. You will have experience in high-volume sales operations, along with staff management/training. With a strong focus on teamwork, it will be expected for you to assist in other duties throughout the operation, so you understand each and every role under your management.
To be considered for the role, it's important you can prove your capability with the following:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Understanding of rural markets and associated sales strategies
- Understanding of supply chain, logistics and warehousing operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient with computers and inventory management software
- Exceptional Organisational skills for planning, scheduling and time management
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian agribusiness. Our extensive digital network connects high calibre candidates to diverse and exciting roles with respected clients across Australia's agriculture sector.
For a confidential discussion or more information, please contact Ben Frazer, Recruitment Consultant, Agri Talent 0439 093 516