Our client is one of Australia's largest rural distributors, servicing the agricultural industry nation-wide. From crop protection to pet feed, our client continues to build a convenient and trustworthy supply of rural supplies and equipment.
As a Customer Service Officer, your role will play a crucial part in maintaining relationships with existing customers and new. As the initial point of contact, you will ensure all product and order queries are processed in a timely manner. With the bulk of operations occuring between 9AM and 3PM, it is important you have the availability to commence work at 5AM for daily preperations.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting with the management of stock and day-to-day operations of the warehouse
- Preparing orders and customer sales invoices
- Assisting with banking, credits and returns
- Allocating and prioritizing work queue for warehouse pick/pack teams
- Managing inventory levels and stocktakes where required
- Additional ad hoc duties associated with the smooth running of the warehouse.
We are looking for a highly organised individual with exceptional attention to detail. You will have experience in similar administrative positions, with a keen desire to grow within the company.
To be considered for the role, it's important you can prove your capability with the following:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Background in agricultural or rural industries
- Understanding of supply chain, logistics and warehousing operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient with computers and inventory management software
- Exceptional customer service attitude
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian agribusiness. Our extensive digital network connects high calibre candidates to diverse and exciting roles with respected clients across Australia's agriculture sector.
For a confidential discussion or more information, please contact Ben Frazer, Recruitment Consultant, Agri Talent 0439 093 516