- $36 - $38/hr + penalties + Super
- Great career development
- Single accommodation available
Our client is a family-owned Australian agribusiness with a number of cattle properties and feedlots around Queensland. Currently their modern, 30 thousand-head feedlot based in Chinchilla, is in need of a Diesel Mechanic to join their team.
This position will require you to utilise your mechanical abilities and general maintenance skills to support a small team based at the client's Chinchilla feedlot. Working on a 10/4 roster, you will be required to work every second weekend (Overtime applicable after 76 hours in the fortnight). Your duties will consist of:
- Preventative and breakdown maintenance on fleet of trucks, utility vehicles and other machinery
- Undertake fabrication and welding tasks
- Complete regular services and equipment inspections
- Complete all required record keeping and parts ordering
- Basic housekeeping
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant trade qualification
- Basic auto-electrical abilities
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work a 10/4 roster
- Demonstrate attention to detail
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian agribusiness. Our extensive digital network connects quality candidates to diverse and exciting roles with respected clients across Australia's agriculture sector.
For more information, please contact Ben Frazer, Recruitment Consultant, Agri Talent on 0439 093 516.