Our client is an industry leading, progressive and vertically integrated business that combines significant knowledge and expertise to supply quality Australian cotton to the world, as well as cereals, pulses and oil seeds to domestic and international clients.
They pride themselves on their culture, and continually invest in their products and processes coupled with supporting the people, organisations and causes that keep our regions strong and vibrant.
What you see is what you get with this operation - good, honest and capable professionals who take pride in their work for the benefit of their growers, customers and communities.
As an industrial Electrician, you are responsible for the installation/preventative maintenance of new equipment, and modifications to existing systems. The role will encompass maintenance across the Ginning and Farming operations.
Participating in Safety, Quality and Continuous Improvement activities to enhance the workplace, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Perform preventative maintenance activities across Ginning and Farming sites
- Maintain both existing and future electrical installations
- Identification and management of equipment breakdown and failure
- Perform installations and improvements as required
- Assist in continuous improvement plans
- Accurate data entry and record keeping
- Maintain a culture of safety at all times
Your Skills & Experience
This role is suited to someone with prior supervisory/management experience who has the ability to self-manage workflow and perform duties autonomously. You will have proven experience with PLC systems and industrial diagnostic and fault finding knowledge. Proactive and safety focused you'll be computer literate, self-motivated and reliable
With solid time management abilities and a high standard of communication, to be considered for the role, it's important you can address the following criteria:
- A relevant trade or qualification - Electrical Trade Certificate and current Electrical License.
- Previous experience PLC programming
- Industrial diagnostic and fault finding experience
- Proactive with a strong attention to safety
- Self-motivated and very reliable
- Understand safety systems and processes - risk assessments, incident reporting etc
- Driver's license
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Work vehicle, phone, computer, and electrical testing equipment
- Certified on-site training for upskilling needs
- Flexible rosters for work/life balance
- Regular social outings
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian & NZ agribusiness. We combine a proven, process-driven approach with the most extensive digital network in agriculture to find your permanent people.
For more information, please contact Ben Frazer, Recruitment Consultant, Agri Talent on 0439 093 516