- Large 4-bedroom house
- Work purpose vehicle
- Excellent salary package
- Suitable for couples and families
Our client has a dedicated, professional team that strives to create an environment where employees feel engaged and valued.
They are a well-established Australian family-owned business operating 20000 acres and offer an inclusive culture and career development opportunities.
We are looking for a skilled Farm Hand/Machine Operator to join our client's operation based in Yelarbon, QLD. Assisting with the operation of the modern fleet of machinery, your duties will include:
- Effectively operating a range of large-scale farm machinery
- Setting up and operating boom sprays, including camera sprayers
- Able to carry out lubrication maintenance and minor repairs on machinery
- Identifying and reporting any health and safety hazards, incidents or near misses
- Report all faults and damage to equipment and machinery to Farm Manager
Skills & Experience
The client is open to training the right person with a great attitude who may only have limited experience. You'll be reliable and adaptable with a proactive approach to tasks and capable of following instructions well.
To be considered for the role, it's important you address the following criteria:
- Broadacre cropping experience (not essential)
- A willingness to learn, adopt new practices and further develop personal skills
- Committed to working in a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of initiative and self-motivation
- Good communication skills
- Current chemical users' certificate, driver and truck licenses preferred (not essential)
- Sound mechanical knowledge and ability to carry out minor maintenance and servicing
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian agribusiness. Our extensive digital network connects high calibre candidates to diverse and exciting roles with respected clients across Australia's agriculture sector.
For a confidential discussion or more information, please contact Ben Frazer, Recruitment Consultant, Agri Talent 0439 093 516