Our client is an Australian owned dairy farm dedicated to making make the finest milk possible and is now known of one of the country's leading dairies.
They rely on technology, innovation and the dedication of more than 300 people to care for their herds and create exceptional milk. The company has a great work culture and offers their staff long term job security and plenty of career progression.
As Farm Hand you play a pivotal role in supporting the smooth and efficient running of our client's operation in Coomboona, Northern Victoria.
From maintenance to machine operating, harvesting and sileage work, you'll enjoy working in this fast paced and stimulating workplace where the wellbeing of both animals and people is of the highest priority. They have a well maintained and modern fleet of machinery and will provide you with training and exposure to innovative technologies and practices in this expanding business.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- General farm duties and provide guidance to team members
- Skilled and efficient operation of farm machinery - headers, spray rigs etc
- Work to strict scheduling guidelines
- Dedicated to a culture of safety for yourself and others at all times
- Undertake a range of interesting and diverse operational farm work
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will ideally have previous experience in a similar role and be equipped with a great work ethic and good time management skills. You must have a 'can do' and team focused approach to your duties.
To be considered for the role, it's important you can address the following criteria:
- Three years solid farm experience (cropping highly regarded)
- Highly skilled across a range of farm machinery
- A strong work ethic with good time management skills
- Good communication skills with a strong team spirit and a commitment to attendance and punctuality
- The ability to follow protocols and adhere to safety standards
- Q Fever immunity, or must be willing to undertake a Q Fever test and immunisation
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian agribusiness. Our extensive digital network connects high calibre candidates to diverse and exciting roles with respected clients across Australia's agriculture sector.
For more information, please contact Ben Frazer, Principal Consultant, Agri Talent on 0439 093 516