Our client is an Australian owned company that operates and manages Australian agribusiness assets and investments. Highly experienced and committed to improved management through operational and technical efficiencies, this is a client who values its people and rewards performance.
Anthony Lagoon is located 400km north east of Tennant Creek in the thriving Northern Territory's Barkly Tablelands. The Gardener / Domestic is an integral part of the station team and it is given opportunity to be part of a friendly, tight-knit crew.
You'll be responsible maintaining all aspects of the homestead area at the beautiful Anthony Lagoon Station including gardening, mowing, cleaning common areas and guest accommodation. This role modern and well equipped facilities along with great working conditions, free food and well-appointed accommodation.
The duties for this position include (and are not limited to)
- Maintaining the grounds of the homestead including mowing, whipper snipping and watering
- Prepare and apply garden chemicals to garden beds etc.
- Clean station common areas including mopping, sweeping, window cleaning and bathroom cleaning
- Prepare and maintain guest accommodation when required including washing and preparing linen
- Feed animals around the homestead
AACo provide their staff base with a number of benefits which set them apart from their competitors. This includes:
- All meals and accommodation provided
- The ability to transfer to other positions within the company
- Extremely competitive day rates
- On-station recreational activities for downtime including gyms etc.
- Regular station social and sporting events
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will some gardening / domestic experience. You'll also need to be an organised and physically capable person, with a desire to live the station life - specific station experience is not required.
- Current driver's license
- Experience in maintaining grounds and domestic duties (desired)
- A good work ethic and cheerful attitude
- A team player who can fit in with our friendly staff
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for
Australian agribusiness. We combine a proven, process-driven approach with the most
extensive digital network in agriculture to find your permanent people.
For more information, please contact Angus Harland, Recruitment Consultant, Agri Talent on 0421 461 293