For over 60 years, our client has been providing premium beef products internationally. Located 30 minutes from Toowoomba, they one of Australia's largest beef processing plants, employing over 750 people. Processing up to 1200 cattle per day, our client has earned their reputation in the Australian beef industry.
We are seeking qualified electricians to join our client's Oakey-based beef processing facility. The role will be responsible for maintaining the processing plant and equipment, while supporting the day-to-day production requirements of the business. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Day to day electrical repairs and maintenance
- Identify systems to maximise efficiency, enhance productivity and reduce output costs
- Machinery breakdowns
- Carry out repair work aligned to work schedules
- Ensure all work is carried out to company guidelines and Australian Electrical Standards
Skills & Experience
This role is ideally suited to someone equipped with an Electrical Trade Certificate and current Electrical License.
With solid time management abilities and a high standard of communication, to be considered for the role, it's important you can address the following criteria:
- A relevant trade or qualification - Electrical Trade Certificate and current Electrical License
- Industrial diagnostic and fault-finding experience
- Current driver's licence
- Self-motivated, results driven
- Knowledge of Instrumentation
- Excellent communications and technical skills
- Ability to develop circuit drawings and read circuit drawings
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian agribusiness. We combine a proven, process-driven approach with the most extensive digital network in agriculture to find your permanent people.
For more information, please contact Ben Frazer, Recruitment Consultant, Agri Talent on 0439 093 516