Is an iconic Australian company with over 2200 employees, 30 brands and nine businesses. Focused on innovation and a commitment to their people, communities and the environment, they are known for being a great employer and providing real opportunities for their staff.
Agri Labour Australia is currently seeking experienced Maintenance Fitters for a leading Agriculture company located in Kingaroy, QLD. In this position, you will be accountable for the ongoing maintenance of fixed plant machinery within a Pork Abattoir.
- Planning and performing both preventative and breakdown mechanical maintenance on predominately fixed production machinery
- Mechanical maintenance on mobile assets
- Co-ordination of contracted electrical maintenance support
- Fabrication activities and alteration work on equipment and machinery to meet specialised business needs
- Ensuring that all Health, Safety and Environment standards are adhered to while meeting the organisation's maintenance and production needs
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have a mechanical trade qualification and have a preparedness to develop and utilise additional skills in welding, pneumatics and hydraulics.
Essential personal attributes include ability to both plan and perform a broad scope of maintenance work, a capacity to work in a team environment and a commitment to work safely at all times with limited direct management assistance.
A preparedness and ability to work regular additional hours and weekends as a part of a roster or as business needs based during busy periods is essential.
Our client is a leading agricultural company that is seeking to establish a strong team of staff who will grow with business and into the future. The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
- Excellent employer
- Ongoing career progression
- Diverse and interesting role
- Lifestyle roster including 2 X 60 hour weeks (monday to Saturday) followed by a 24 hour week.
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for
Australian agribusiness. We combine a proven, process-driven approach with the most
extensive digital network in agriculture to find your permanent people.
For more information, please contact Ben Frazer, Consultant, Agri Talent on 0439 093 516