Our client is Australia’s largest manufacturer of stockfeed and supplements. It provides a critical service for livestock food producers in the beef, dairy, poultry, pig, sheep and aquaculture industries, equine and canines. They are known for their supportive team environment, great workplace culture and excellent benefits.
We are currently seeking an efficient Mill Production Operator to join our client’s team in Westbury, Tasmania. The role sees you ensuring cleanliness and hygiene standards are met for all plant and machinery and undertaking the safe and efficient operation of a forklift.
Dedicated to meeting all company policies and procedures, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene is maintained in the workplace and clean plant and machinery in accordance with policy and procedures
- Complete operational tasks to the achieved level of competence
- Operate, maintain and improve processes and equipment to ensure optimal line performance
- Identify and recommend improvements for any non-conformances or process issues relating to product quality, safety and plant maintenance to your team leader
- Ensure all company policies, OH&S, environmental protection, government and legal requirements and ethical community standards are met
- Identify and actively participate in Continuous Improvement opportunities
Your Skills & Experience
You must have a current forklift licence and have great mechanical aptitude. With strong communication skills, you will have a good team attitude and be dedicated to a culture of safety for yourself and others. To be considered for the role, please ensure you can prove the following:
- Current forklift licence
- Good Mechanical aptitude
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to work shift work
- Willingness to work overtime as required
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for
Australian agribusiness. We combine a proven, process-driven approach with the most
extensive digital network in agriculture to find your permanent people.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jennifer McNamara, Consultant, Agri Talent: 0427 715 619