Delivering aerial and ground spraying solutions to the agricultural industry for over 25 years, our client is a well-established provider of herbicide, fertilizer and pesticide applications based in Coleambally, NSW.
With AAAA Spray Safe Accredited facilities and a crew of fully trained pilots and ground staff, our client is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their team.
With a strong focus on developing and maintaining strong relationships both within and outside the organisation, your position will prove a critical part in ensuring ongoing improvements and development to the pre-existing workflow.
With safety, quality of services, and risk management among the key areas, your duties will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients , agronomists and personnel
- Manage the daily operations , staff and facility to ensure that ground crew and pilots can perform their duties effectively and efficiently
- Coordinate , plan workflow activities from Agronomist recommendations received via Class System
- Ensure Health and Safety Policies and Procedures are maintained at all times as required by the Industry
- Maintain various computer software activities and reports
- Ensure Company Policy and Procedures are implemented and maintained
- Oversee facility , equipment , chemical shed protocols are running with Best Practice.
To be considered for the role, you will be able to address the following criteria:
- Open driver's licence
- Previous agricultural industry experience
- Agronomy experience (desired but not essential)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Availability to work under seasonal changes
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian agribusiness. Our extensive digital network connects high calibre candidates to diverse and exciting roles with respected clients across Australia's agriculture sector.
For a confidential discussion or more information, please contact Ben Frazer, Recruitment Consultant, Agri Talent 0439 093 516