Our sister company, Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning agricultural recruitment company with clients in every state and territory. Our mission is to win the hearts and minds of our Colleagues and Clients by delivering comradeship and excellent service in the agriculture and healthcare space.
Embracing diversity and encouraging a positive working environment for every team member, we're highly supportive of our staff and proud of the transparent, ever-evolving and team-oriented workplace culture we've developed in our eleven years of operation.
Our head office in the Fortitude Valley has been well-equipped with an outdoor BBQ area, tennis court and a newly renovated office space to welcome a Payroll Coordinator to our finance team.
With 40+ staff and 1000+ on-hired candidates working at 80+ locations nationally, the Payroll Coordinator will report to the Payroll Manager, and will be mentored in coordinating the day-to-day processing of payrolls for our casual labour hiring business.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to -
- Processing some of the key client payrolls each week
- Use and interpretation of multiple awards and EBA's
- Engage with the key clients to ensure regular ongoing communication to resolve any day-to-day payroll issues identified
- Working with the payroll manager to identify areas of improvement within the end-to-end payroll process, and actively work on implementing these changes
- Assistance in setting up pay rules as new clients are onboarded prior to the first pay run
- Working with the payroll team to ensure the deduction process for candidates is managed accurately and efficiently
With a dedication to growing professionally, you will have -
- Experience/Interest in high-volume payrolls (blue-collar)
- Recent graduates are welcome to apply
- Willingness to learn, evolve and be part of a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office package
Your benefits of working at Agri Labour Australia include -
- Career progression within the business
- A readily available training program
- Flexible working arrangements - WFH provided
- Monthly social mixers & recognition programs
If you think this role is for you, please apply below and we ensure that all applications will be responded to within 24 hours.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kelli McDougall - 0427 596 000.