Our sister company, Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning agricultural recruitment company with clients in every state and territory. Our mission is to win the hearts and minds of our Colleagues and Clients by delivering comradeship and excellent service in the agriculture and healthcare space.
Embracing diversity and encouraging a positive working environment for every team member, we're highly supportive of our staff and proud of the transparent, ever-evolving and team-oriented workplace values we've developed in our eleven years of operation.
Our head office in the Fortitude Valley has been well-equipped with an outdoor BBQ area, tennis court and a newly renovated office space to welcome a Payroll Manager to our finance team.
With 40+ staff and 1000+ on-hired candidates working at 80+ locations nationally, the Payroll Manager is responsible for overseeing the efficient and effective operations of processing payrolls on a regular basis.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be managing the end-to-end payroll functions of our labour hiring business.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to -
- Coordinate, direct, and control the processing and administration of the payroll function including sign-off on all payroll-related matters - superannuation, taxation, payroll tax and compliance
- Engage with the key stakeholders and clients to help improve and further develop the payroll systems functionality and capability
- Develop a roadmap for the optimization of the existing payroll systems & procedures while trouble-shooting any payroll-related challenges
- Lead and mentor the onshore Brisbane-based payroll team, as well as oversight of Payroll operations carried out by our Agri Labour team in India
With a dedication to growing professionally, you will have -
- Experience/Interest in high-volume payrolls
- Team management experience (preferred but not essential)
- Willingness to mentor and develop a culturally diverse team
- Proficient Microsoft Excel user
Your benefits of working at Agri Labour Australia include -
- Career progression within the business
- A readily available training program
- Flexible working arrangements - WFH provided
- Monthly social mixers & recognition programs
If you think this role is for you, please apply below and we ensure that all applications will be responded to within 24 hours.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kelli McDougall - 0427 596 000.