Our client is a global leader in the supply chain of agricultural products and food ingredients. They are one of the largest producers of agriculture products in the world.
The Production Planner is a critical to the plant management team and is accountable for developing and scheduling production and packing activities.
Your responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Mapping of pre-existing forward export orders from SAP along with the expectation of domestic sales forecasts
- Build a packaging forecast model for ordering of materials
- Develop and maintain an availability forecast based on packing capability, shelling plan and expected SF availability
- Analyse semi-finished quality attributes that will meet export forward contracts and domestic customer requirements
- Schedule the Production plan liaising with Packing Room Manager
Skills & Experience
You will have previous experience in a similar role with knowledge of FMCG. To be successful in the role it's important you can address the following criteria:
- Highly proficient with Excel
- Food or beverage processing/packaging experience
- Driver's Licence (essential)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Take pride in your work
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian agribusiness. Our extensive digital network connects quality candidates to diverse and exciting roles with respected clients across Australia's agriculture sector.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sai Yan on 0427 715 619 / Nick Marchant, 0476 884 936