The Agri Labour Australia and Agri Talent (ALA Group of companies) are one of Australia's fastest-growing specialist recruitment firms with a sole focus on the Australian agriculture industry. Years of working alongside Agribusiness Corporations, farmers and operators have given us an understanding of the unique agriculture mindset.
We take pride in our ethos of simplicity, honesty, hard work and our commitment to the long-term sustainability and profitability of Australian agribusiness and our agriculture industry at large.
Due to our rapid growth, we are in the process of welcoming a well-organised, detail-oriented, and self-starting individual to join our International Search and Migration Division of the business.
About the Role
Working alongside the General Manager and our Recruiters, this newly created role will see you responsible for the continued development and growth of our international search offerings, across the ALA Group of companies.
As the Recruitment Project Manager, you will be focusing on assisting in the sourcing of skilled candidates from various continents and following through on the case management of their migration experience. You will be collaborating and liaising with our Migration Lawyers, Recruitment Consultants, Client contacts and various other stakeholders.
In your next role, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to -
- Assisting in the development of and execution of strategies, systems, and processes to manage operational growth within the search division - recruitment & talent acquisition.
- Collaborating with internal clients, migration lawyers, key client contacts and candidates of various cultural backgrounds in managing the recruitment process
- Conducting a thorough international talent search, establishing policies & procedures and other recruitment tasks as needed
- Partnering with external marketing agencies in spearheading international marketing campaigns for our international recruitment
- Nurturing relationships with existing and potential migration partners/agencies in overseeing the migration management of overseas candidates along recruitment processes
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in project coordination and management, with a strong understanding of the process across immigration law, campaign management, international talent acquisition and recruitment.
To be considered for the role, it is important you can address the following criteria:
- Previous experience in international talent acquisition, recruitment coordination or project/case management would be highly regarded
- Basic familiarity with migration laws, visa requirements and processes desirable
- Ability to travel overseas and internationally
- Excellent cross-cultural communication skills
- Attention to detail with a well-established administration background
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian agribusiness. We combine a proven, process-driven approach with the most extensive digital network in agriculture to find your permanent people.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kelli McDougall - 0427 596 000