Our client is a leading, global agribusiness who took the time to talk with local dairy farmers. They listened, and as a result, are taking a new approach to supplier partnerships with dairy farmers and challenging the way things are done.
They are founded on adding genuine value to farmers, their business, the environment and community, through market leading pricing, technology, and on farm support. Our client is investing over 100 million dollars in a state of art processing facility to produce high quality ingredients for market leading customers.
This unique opportunity with see you building, managing, and continually adding value to farmer supplier partnerships. You will be onboarding new suppliers, securing new leads through proactive outreach and referrals, coupled with supporting the Business Development Manager in securing supply contracts as well as managing existing supplier relationships, which is essential in ensuring uninterrupted supply of milk products to our clients' diverse customer base.
In addition to the above your role will include, but not be limited to;
- Prospecting and managing the active pipeline through to close, including qualifying, CRM entry and reporting
- Managing farmer suppliers, supporting timely complaints-handling and conflict resolution
- Lead the onboarding of new suppliers and promote the use of our client's farmer portal
- Provide support, insight, and high-quality communication to build long term relationships on farm
- Represent our client at key dairy industry forums, taking appropriate opportunities to promote the Company's aims, objectives, and competitive offerings to suppliers.
Our ideal candidate will come with a passion for the agribusiness sphere as well as strong exposure to servicing and building relationships within the rural sector, dairy experience will be highly regarded, though not essential. Coupled with a proven background in lead qualifying, prioritization, and delivery of meeting measurable objectives.
Furthermore, our ideal candidate will have;
- Strong understanding of the dairy industry (desirable)
- Proven background within the rural sector, with good exposure on-farm
- Disruptive and creative approach to problem solving
- Proficient public speaker
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Great communication skills that are adaptable across a diversity of internal and external stakeholders
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian & New Zealand agribusiness. We combine a proven, process-driven approach with the most extensive digital network in agriculture to find your permanent people.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Marchant, Lead Consultant on +61 476 884 936 or Sai Yan on +61 427 715 619.