At Agri Labour Australia we pride ourselves on our positive corporate culture - we're a group of passionate experts committed to doing the very best job we can. With an innovative and industry-leading workforce management approach, we encourage applications from all candidates - this is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to make a difference within a company that values their employees.
At Agri Labour Australia, we offer:
- Career progression - training and development opportunities
- Diversity - we have team members from more than ten different cultures working in our office
- Interstate and international travel (when Covid-19 restrictions allow for it!)
- Supportive and positive environment
- Appealing head office location on the edge of Fortitude Valley
Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning agricultural recruitment company with clients in every state and territory, with our innovative and unique approach seeing us win Telstra Business of the Year, Australian Small Business Champion and Best CSR Initiative awards.
As a representative of many of Australia's leading agribusiness, we care for our employees in the same way we treat our clients and candidates - with respect and integrity.
Embracing diversity and encouraging a positive working environment for every team member, we're highly supportive of our staff and proud of the exceptional workplace culture we've developed in our eleven years of operation.
With 40+ staff and 1000+ on-hired candidates working at 80+ locations nationally, the Return-to-Work Coordinator is responsible for the efficient and effective support to staff and candidates who experience injury or illness at work. With the primary goal of keeping our staff and candidates working, your responsibilities include:
- Managing and monitoring incident notifications
- Providing initial support and coordinating appropriate recovery plans
- Facilitating compensation processes
- Establishing and maintaining effective networks with health/rehabilitation professionals
- Promoting a positive and proactive approach to injury management
- Coordinating internal and external resources to minimise the harm and disruption to our business and our people.
The Return To Work Coordinator should possess:
- Queensland Workplace Rehabilitation and Return To Work Coordinator certification
- At least 2 years of recent experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience sourcing host employers for injured workers
If you are looking for your next career challenge, then click the APPLY button, or for all confidential enquiries, please contact Ben Frazer (Recruitment Consultant) on 0439 093 516.