Our client is a leading, global agribusiness who took the time to talk with local dairy farmers. They listened and as a result, are taking a new approach to supplier partnerships with dairy farmers and challenging the way things are done.
They are founded on adding genuine value to farmers, their business the environment and the community, through market-leading pricing, technology, and on-farm support. Our client is Investing over 100 million dollars in a state of an art processing facility to produce high-quality ingredients for the market-leading customer.
Your Next Role
As the Safety Advisor, you will be a key person in developing, implementing, and maintaining the safety and health management system while ensuring that the worker's compensation insurance scheme is managed to meet compliance requirements.
Located in Tokoroa, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to -
- Manage, develop, control, and audit the existing safety management systems to ensure a safe and sustainable working environment
- Conduct regular inspections, audits, and maintenance to maintain a high standard in complying with environmental legislation in the Asia Pacific region
- Oversee the procedural management of worker safety compensation scheme, pre-employment medical checks, safety inductions and return-to-work programs
- Supervise key stakeholders in endorsing a safe working environment across production plants of various capacity
Reporting directly to the Executive General Manager and the Global Safety Head monthly, this role will see you overseeing the overall safety compliance systems of production sites within the Asia Pacific region.
To be considered for the role, you will have -
- Minimum 5 years of experience in safety management systems
- Similar experience in processing or manufacturing
- Relevant qualifications in Science, Engineering or WHS
- Knowledge of relevant safety legislation and codes
- Exposure to Risk Management, ICM, ISO WHS and CoR
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian & New Zealand agribusiness. We combine a proven, process-driven approach with the most extensive digital network in agriculture to find your permanent people.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Marchant, Lead Consultant, Agri Talent +61 476 884 936 or Sai Yan +61 427 715 619