Established in 1962 as an outlet for pasture seed and grain, the operation remains one of the few independent and privately owned seed companies operating in Australia. A leading stockist and supplier of pasture seeds for use in South Australia and Western Victoria, the company supervises contract seed production and multiplication of public and proprietary pasture seed varieties, using experienced and reliable growers.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients while providing key advice on pasture seed.
Working within a team you must be willing to work flexible hours during peak season and undertake travel at various times - a fully maintained vehicle and further training (if needed) is included in the role. Your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Service existing contract cropping clients
- Provide pasture seed advice to clients
- Be willing to work flexible hours during peak season
- Work well in an office environment when required
- Manage field days and grower nights
- Manage corporate relationships
- Embrace and contribute to the local community
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate has experience in a similar role highly regarded with outstanding communication and high level of personal presentation.
The successful candidate will relish being part of a successful team and have an authentic and positive attitude to the job. To be considered for the role, it's important you can prove your capability with the following:
- Agronomy experience preferred but not essential
- Well presented
- Friendly personality
- Current Driver's licence essential
- Forklift License (not essential)
- Must be physically fit
- Based in Naracoorte
- Proficient user of Business Information Management System (MS Dynamics preferred)
- Advanced Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, Power BI, etc)
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for
Australian agribusiness. We combine a proven, process-driven approach with the most
extensive digital network in agriculture to find your permanent people.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Chapman, General Manager Agri Talent on 0499 184 555