Are you looking for an exciting, hands-on position within Australia’s leading agricultural recruitment company? Agri Labour Australia is currently taking applications for a Senior Account Manager based out of Mildura, Victoria or Griffith, New South Wales.
Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning Australia agricultural recruitment company with a vast portfolio of clients across every State and Territory. Agri Labour Australia is extremely well respected within the agricultural industry, representing some of Australia’s leading agribusinesses, taking care of employees in the same way they treat clients and candidate – with respect and integrity.
Agri Labour Australia is currently accepting applications for a Senior Account Manager based in either Mildura, Victoria or Griffith, NSW. The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for managing relationships with clients based around the Murray and Riverina Region. This will involve working cohesively in conjunction with internal stakeholders including on-hired staff, recruitment team, safety team and finance team to maintain relationships and fulfil the needs of Agri Labour Australia’s Clients. The role will also include, but is not limited to:
- Manage and clearly communicate with internal staff to meet client needs
- Take detailed job briefs to pass on to recruitment team
- Assist in finding, negotiation and winning new clients
- Undertake regular client visits to current and prospective clients
- Actively assist in maintaining the highest safety standards possible
Agri Labour Australia pride themselves on offering employees extensive benefits throughout their employment. These benefits include:
- Demonstrated career progression opportunities with future leadership potential
- Training and career development opportunities including ALA’s 13-week training and onboarding program
- A cohesive, energetic and experienced team
- Extremely competitive remuneration package
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant does not need experience in recruitment or labour hire, although a background in managing accounts, building and maintaining relationships, workforce management or B2B sales and execution is highly regarded.
This candidate will play a vital role in the business around the Griffith and Riverina Region and therefore it is important to display the following:
- An agricultural background (desired)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Relationship building and communication skills
- The ability to find and win new clients
- Sound reporting and computer skills
- Ability to spend time on the road away from home
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian & New Zealand agribusiness. We combine a proven, process-driven approach with the most extensive digital network in agriculture to find your permanent talent.
If you think this role is for you, please apply below and we ensure that all applications will be responded to within 24 hours.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Angus Harland, 0421 461 293.