Is a family owned business committed and extremely passionate about the Australian agriculture industry. In operation for over 50 years, they play an integral part in rural communities in supplying agriculture machinery and equipment, grounds care, parts and servicing.
They have an exceptional staff culture, offering a friendly and welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth opportunities.
|As Service Technician, you are responsible for performing diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on agricultural and construction equipment.|
Developing long term partnerships with customers by anticipating their needs and providing positive solutions while representing the company in a professional manner, your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Diagnose, inspect, recondition, repair, assemble, and service equipment ensuring safety, quality and housekeeping rules are followed at all times
- Document relevant machine information and repairs completed on work order, including parts, time and fluids used
- Proactively study and stay current on industry and product information
- Provide product advice and guidance to customers, the wider team and other key stakeholders within the business
Skills & Experience
This role is ideally suited to someone who is trade qualified (Light Vehicle/Heavy Vehicle/Diesel Fitting) with an excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
With solid time management abilities and a high standard of communication, to be considered for the role, it's important you can address the following criteria:
- A relevant trade or qualification - Mechanical/Heavy Vehicle/Diesel Fitting
- Previous experience in similar role - John Deere experience highly regarded but not essential
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Driver's licence and forklift licence (highly regarded)
- Practical and hands on
- Strong customer service focus and dedicated work ethic.
- A mature attitude and logical and methodical approach to your work which will enable you to work through problems in both a workshop and field environment.
- Possession of high-risk work tickets and/or licenses would be highly regarded
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Previous experience of engine overhauls and major repairs including electrical, hydraulic and diagnostic skills
- A current and valid driver's licence
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian agribusiness. Our extensive digital network connects quality candidates to diverse and exciting roles with respected clients across Australia's agriculture sector.
For more information, please contact Ben Frazer, Principal Consultant, Agri Talent on 0439 093 516