Our client is one of the world's largest and most trusted equipment dealers, selling and supporting agriculture, construction, and forestry machinery of various brands.
As a trusted business partner, they play hard and fair in everything they do. With a strong drive for achievement, their dealer network is unmatched and our commitment to our customers unfaltering.
Your Next Role
In order to deliver this commitment, our client is now seeking a Service Technician in their Richlands branch to work hard and realise the full potential.
As the workshop-based Service Technician your responsibilities will entail from general service and repairs to major overhauls and new machine assembly and prep for sale.
As the You will get the opportunity to work on:
- Excavators, Dozers, graders
- Woodchippers, skid steer loaders, vacuum units
- Major repairs to other OEM products
To be considered for this role, you will have -
- Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Previous experience of engine overhauls and major repairs including electrical, hydraulic and diagnostic skills
- A current and valid driver's licence
- Strong customer service focus and dedicated work ethic
- A mature attitude and logical and methodical approach to your work which will enable you to work
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian and New Zealand agribusiness. Our extensive digital network connects high calibre candidates to diverse and exciting roles with respected clients across Australia's agriculture sector.