Our client is a global merchandiser of commodities, a major asset grower of agricultural goods and is known for their excellent work environment and positive staff culture.
The business boasts extremely successful cotton ginning operations, warehouses and transport - both domestically and international servicing a wide variety of clients all over the globe.
As Cotton Gin Manager, you will play a key role in overseeing the efficient, effective and safe operations of all areas of their Moree Ginning Site. The role will ensure continuity and high performance of the site and will have full accountability for management, planning, organisation and maintenance to maintain profitable and safe use of resources.
Based in Moree, you'll be an integral part of the senior management team which will see you working directly with key stakeholder - both internal and external. The duties involved in the role will include:
- Managing the life cycle of all plant and equipment
- Maximising plant efficiency and throughput
- Developing and implementing the maintenance and production strategies
- Effective reporting on site performance
- Supervision and training of staff, with a strong focus on safety
Your Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate must have experience in a similar role with a deep maintenance background and proven skills working within in a fixed plant production site.
You'll have excellent leadership qualities, able to set a great example for your team while fostering a positive, safe and efficient culture.
To be successful in the role it's important you can address the following criteria:
- Previous experience in a fixed plant production environment
- Extremely strong maintenance and planning background
- A proactive, forward thinking approach to safety
- Effective in establishing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- Experience in effective reporting and an analytical approach to data interpretation
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Demonstrated success in delivering results, with minimal supervision, on time and on budget
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for
Australian agribusiness. We combine a proven, process-driven approach with the most
extensive digital network in agriculture to find your permanent people.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Angus Harland, Recruitment Consultant Agri Talent: 0421 461 293