Established in 1824, our client is Australia's largest integrated cattle and beef producer and the oldest continuously operating company in Australia.
Today, they own and operate a range of properties, feedlots and farms comprising around 6.4 million hectares of land in Queensland and the Northern Territory and specialise in grain fed beef and Wagyu beef production.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Station Administrator one of their intensive operations, Rewan Station. Rewan Station is located 200km North of Roma and 200km South of Emerald, a thriving agricultural hub. The purpose of this role is to assist management by providing general support from an operational perspective to ensure smooth running of the station. The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Maintain accurate and up to date cattle records for the breeding herd
- Work with computer-based software to monitor stock, pastures and mechanization of the station
- Provide clerical support to the Station Manager
- Assist in monthly returns and reporting for accounts and administration
- Maintain a filing system and carry out regular archiving of documents
- Some general station duties involved including assisting with animal husbandry, gardening etc.
AACo provide their staff base with a number of benefits which set them apart from their competitors. This includes:
- Grocery allowance and accommodation provided
- Cross-divisional transfers within the business
- Extremely competitive day rates
- On-station recreational activities for downtime
- Station social and sporting events
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar position, with previous administration experience.
To be considered for the role, it's important you can address the following criteria:
- A solid background in the admin space
- Exposure to the agricultural industry (desired)
- Organisation skills and able to follow a daily/weekly work schedule
- A can-do attitude and ability to work hard
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for
Australian agribusiness. We combine a proven, process-driven approach with the most
extensive digital network in agriculture to find your permanent people.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Angus Harland, Recruitment Consultant, Agri Talent: 0421 461 293