Our client is an Australian owned company that operates and manages Australian agribusiness assets and investments. Highly experienced and committed to improved management through operational and technical efficiencies, this is a client who values its people and rewards performance.
Anthony Lagoon is located 400km north east of Tennant Creek in the thriving Northern Territory's Barkly Tablelands. The station cook is an integral part of the station team and it is given opportunity to be part of a friendly, tight-knit team.
You'll be responsible for cooking and preparing food for up to 30 people. Offering a modern and well equipped kitchen along with great working conditions, free food and well-appointed accommodation, you'll ensure that there is a good variety of nutritious and tasty morning tea and lunch for the team.
Working and living in air-conditioned areas, your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Food preparation duties for up to 30 people
- Creating tasty and nutritious food for station staff and visitors
- Ensure baked items are available for staff for a packed morning tea and lunch
- Meal planning
- Food ordering, supply monitoring and budgeting
AACo provide their staff base with a number of benefits which set them apart from their competitors. This includes:
- All meals and accommodation provided
- The ability to transfer to other positions within the company
- Extremely competitive day rates
- On-station recreational activities for downtime including gyms etc.
- Regular station social and sporting events
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have hands-on food preparation/catering experience. You'll also need to be an organised and capable cook who will enjoy life on a station - specific station cooking experience is not required.
- Proven ability to cook tasty and nutritious food for up to 30 people
- Skilled in planning ahead and accommodation extras without undue wastage
- A good work ethic and cheerful attitude
- A team player who can fit in with our friendly staff
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for
Australian agribusiness. We combine a proven, process-driven approach with the most
extensive digital network in agriculture to find your permanent people.
For more information, please contact Angus Harland, Recruitment Consultant, Agri Talent on 0421 461 293