- Full training provided
- Permanent position
- Excellent salary package
Is a highly innovative irrigation specialist company offering alternative options designed to reduce water wastage globally. With foundations in the Middle East and expansions across the US and Africa, our client is now expanding their operations across Australia.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an enthusiastic Trainee Irrigator to join their expanding team based in Narrabri/surrounds. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be eager to gain knowledge of irrigation products and help to provide high quality customer service.
Your duties will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Install irrigation pumps/filtration stations and componentry
- Carry out irrigation system flow and pressure testing for diagnostics and commissioning
- Carry out written service reports
- Provide high quality customer service
- Continue learning in the field as required
Skills & Experience
This role is ideally suited to someone with a passion for farming and a desire to begin their career with a pioneering company.
To be considered for the role, it's important you can address the following criteria:
- Open driver's licence
- Full availability
- Desire to learn more about irrigation science
- Physically fit
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
Choose Agri Talent
Agri Talent provides permanent recruitment and executive search services exclusively for Australian agribusiness. We combine a proven, process-driven approach with the most extensive digital network in agriculture to find your permanent people.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Frazer, Recruitment Consultant, Agri Talent: 0439 093 516